Weddings at Bellewood Country Club
Give your wedding day a special feel. Bellewood is a boutique country mansion hidden in a breathtaking setting. Fall in love with our original sweeping, beautifully curved staircase, grand library and picturesque grounds. We're not another cookie cutter venue – we're the quaintest country manor in Chester County.
A Bellewood Wedding Package Includes:
- Ceremony Onsite (inside or outside)
- Bridal Suite (complimentary bottle of champagne & fruit tray)
- Clubhouse Building for Reception
- Stationary & Butlered Hours d'oeuvres
- Champagne and Non-Alcohlic Toast
- Four Course Dinner (served or buffet)
- Wine Service (plated dinner only)
- Complimentary One-Year Dining Membership
See It and Say Yes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to be a Member to host my Wedding or Event at Bellewood?We welcome weddings and events from both members and non-members.
- What is the maximum amount of people the clubhouse can hold for a wedding?We can hold up to 100 people for a wedding throughout the entire building.
- Can the Ceremony be held here?Your ceremony is a part of our wedding package so it does not cost any extra to have it here. We usually do weddings in our foyer at the bottom of the staircase. Brides can walk down the spiral staircase to meet their groom and say their vows in front of their wedding party.
- Is there a dance floor?Yes! Our foyer works as both the site of the ceremony and later on the dancing scene.
- Do you have a Ballroom?No – Bellewood is a historical Georgian-Style Mansion, which was the former home of Chester County entrepreneur Edward Gruber. The basic fabric and layout of the home remains the same (you can see original photos of the home on the wall of the Clubroom) and has been updated into a beautiful Private Clubhouse. Our event spaces include: Our Walnut walled-Library, The Main Dining Room, Private Dining Room, Foyer, Clubroom, Lounge Bar and outdoor patios/terraces. All spaces are available for events, large or small, and we will work with you and guide you to create an exquisite event!
- Do you have onsite overnight accommodation?No –there are plenty of hotel options very close by.
- Can I bring my own wedding cake?Yes! You may use any professional baker or store of your choice. We do not make or provide wedding cakes onsite, and we do not permit cakes made by non-professional or home baker's onsite. Our preferred wedding cake vendor is Brooklyn Girl Bakery.
- How far in advance must I book a wedding or event?We have no set timelines and will work with you as best we can. We cannot guarantee availability until a booking has been made, and we cannot guarantee availability of our preferred vendors at booking.
- I don't want X/Y/Z in my Wedding Package, can I change it?Please ask – we will be happy to help! Our Wedding Package is an all-inclusive package created for brides and grooms to host an exquisite, hassle-free day. We know that every couple and wedding is different, and we will enjoy working with you to make your day unique. If you don't see what you like (or don't like what you see), let us know. We won't pressurize, hard-sell or up-sell.
- Can I have my Bridal Shower/Bachelor(ette) Party/Engagement Party/Rehearsal Dinner at Bellewood, even if I don't get married here?Of course! We would be excited to host your special occasion no matter where you have your wedding. Ask us about our special packages.
Request More Information
Call (610) 718-9100
or complete the form below.